2002- 53’ Kentucky/Progressive Conversion Sprint Car Transporter; and ’95 Freightliner FLD120 Tractor.
$89,000 for transporter; $15,000 for tractor. Will separate if transporter goes first.
Only 60,000 miles on original owner transporter, put into service in 2003. 595,000 miles on tractor. All tires in good condition.
Kentucky Transporter includes:
- Finished lounge with AC & heat, microwave, TV, AM/FM CD, VHS/DVD, removable center table folds down into bed, leather seating, closet
- Stainless steel workbenches, lots of enclosed Arrow Components aluminum cabinets for storage
- Built-in Lista tool cabinet
- Aluminum tire racks on main level, wheel racks in upper deck area
- Observation deck with fold-down railing
- Special made enclosed aluminum cabinet for rear ends, front axles, steering, shocks and radius rods.
- I-Beam in ceiling with two electric chain hoists
- Room for spare cars on upper deck, one car on main level
- Carries 3 spare top wings, 4 spare nose wings, and 2 spare engines
- All-white with vinyl graphics
- 12,000 Watt Onan Quiet Commercial diesel generator with 40 gallon fuel tank
- C’Aire Commercial air compressor
1995 Freightliner FDL120, 60 series 400 HP Detroit, 10 speed Eaton Fuller, double bunk sleeper.
More photos available upon request.