JR Motorsports camshafts are ground to our exact specs and tolerances, and manufactured in the USA. Our professional machinists have teamed up with racers across the country to devleop this series of solid lifter camshafts. After rigorous R&D on all types of track configurations and conditions, we feel the series of JRM camshafts will give you the exact performance you've been looking for. This series of camshafts is also the chosen brand used in many of our complete engine packages available.
The PRC 102 camshaft is designed for:
- IMCA modified applications
- 11.5 : 1 minimum compression
- 355 cubic inch
- 3000 - 7000RPM
PRC Camshafts have been track tested and are Championship Proven!
- 2007 & 2009 IMCA Modified Super Nationals Champion
- 2009 IMCA Modified National Champion
- 2009 IMCA Hobby Stock Super Nationals Champion
- 2009 IMCA Hobby Stock National Champion
- 2009 RPM Fall Nationals Champion
- 2008 Duel In The Desert Champion
In addition to this sampling of victories, the PRC line of camshafts have been used by thousands of feauture winners and track champions, in a variety of racing divisions all across the country